A white milk glass lace edge dish featuring three cats along the top rim by Westmoreland. The dish measures 7" wide and 7 1/4" tall. The plate is in flawless condition, without a hint of use.
Westmoreland Glass Company of Grapevine, Pennsylvania, was originally called Specialty Glass Company, which was founded in East Liverpool, Ohio in 1888. The name was changed to Westmoreland in 1924 and was known for producing fine quality pressed glass bowls and condiment jars, candy-filled glass jars, milk glass, and hen on nest containers until the company ceased operations in 1984.