A pair of white milk glass lidded candy dishes in the "Swirl and Ball" pattern by Westmoreland Glass Company. Each pedestal dish measures 5 1/8" across the rim, 3 1/8" across the base, and stands 7 1/2" high. There are several shallow no-show chips to the glass on the underside of the inside rim of the lid, but there are no aesthetic flaws to the outside of the dishes.
Westmoreland Glass Company of Grapevine, Pennsylvania, was originally called Specialty Glass Company, which was founded in East Liverpool, Ohio in 1888. The name was changed to Westmoreland in 1924 and was known for producing fine quality pressed glass bowls and condiment jars, candy-filled glass jars, milk glass, and hen on nest containers until the company ceased operations in 1984.