The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis is a complete box set of seven paperbacks published by Collier Books, first published in 1950, this book set published in 1970. The box case has some chips to the edge but otherwise, both books and box are in good condition.
Here is your passport to a most extraordinary excursion into magical lands and enchanted happenings. If you've never been to Narnia, you can enter it for the first time with any of the books below:
- The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe: How Aslan, the noble lion, freed Narnia from the spell of the White Witch.
- Prince Caspian: How good Prince Caspian and his army of talking beasts conquered the Telmarines.
- The Voyage of the "Dawn Treader": How King Caspian sailed through magic waters to the End of the World.
- The Silver Chair: How captive Prince Rilian escaped from the Emerald Witch's underground kingdom.
- The Horse and His Boy: How a talking horse and his boy prince saved Narnia from invasion.
- The Magician's Nephew: How Aslan created Narnia and gave the gift of speech to its animals.
- The Last Battle: How evil came to Narnia and Aslan led his people to a glorious new paradise.