NOURISHING HAND CREAM
Ingredients and Tools
- 4 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
- 1 teaspoon carnauba or candelilla wax
- 4 tablespoon sweet almond, avocado, or jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid glycerin
- A couple drops essential oil of choice
- A couple drops Vitamin E oil (optional)
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt beeswax, wax, glycerin, and oil.
- Remove from heat and add Vitamin E and essential oils. Blend thoroughly.
- Transfer to a glass container with tight-fitting lid.
- Allow cream to cool and set before using.