This is seriously the best coleslaw dressing recipe ever, like ever ever. The recipe was submitted by 'Laura" to followyourheart.com, the makers of Vegenaise, a vegan mayonnaise. This recipe calls for Vegenaise but I suspect any type of mayonnaise would work. I make the recipe with the "blue cap" vegenaise.
Traditional Vegan Coleslaw
- 2 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Original Vegenaise
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar (2 tablespoons works just as well)
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Pound Package Coleslaw Mix
- Whisk first six ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix, combine, and allow to sit for a bit to release the juices. Add for celery salt to taste.